PRF (Platelet Rich Fibrin)
PRF (Platelet Rich Fibrin) is taken from your own blood. Before the treatment, one vial of blood is drawn. The next step is to spin the blood down. The vial is placed inside a centrifuge designed to separate PRF from other blood components. After spinning, the PRF is harvested from the top of the vial into a syringe. harvested, your provider will inject your PRF in areas that need improvement.
- This specific platelet mixture helps build tissue, as fibrin is known to stimulate stem cells which builds collagen and elastin in the skin.
- This treatment can also be used for hair restoration
- Up to a 3x faster recovery with enhanced rejuvenation results
- 10x stimulation of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid
- Introducing 15 billion exosomes and 2,000 active system stem cell secretory factors per application
Exosomes can be added topically to any microneedling appointment to enhance results and speed up recovery time.
We use EXO|E Exosomes at The Lookshop Aesthetics.
The Peel contains a blend of Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA), Tretinoic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Phenol, Vitamin C, and other minerals to mitigate skin issues on the face, neck, and chest and is the only chemical peel safe for under your eyes. The blended formula works to remove damaged skin and entice cell growth for results including clear, firm, radiant skin. Although painless to most patients, the Peel can sometimes cause mild discomfort, burning, or tingling.
This peel is perfect for all skin types due to its gentle nature. A stimulator peel is a lighter, faster peel that can be done in around 30 minutes. We often recommend stimulator peels be done in a series of 3-4 sessions over a period of 3 months. This will ensure longer-term results while maintaining healthy skin. These peels are great at combating blemishes, blackheads, and sun spots, and it improves overall complexion. The peel stimulates cell turnover for continuous improvement.
The patented technology works to exfoliate, extract, and hydrate the skin. In as little as 30 minutes, The Lookshop can perform a Hydrafacial personalized for your skin type. The treatment involves three steps using different serums and tools that work to exfoliate, extract, and hydrate the skin for all skin types effectively treating:
- Deep Wrinkles
- Enlarged or Clogged Pores
- Fine Lines
- Skin Texturing
- Toning & Vibrancy
- Quick treatment with no downtime
- Results are immediately effective
Three Steps to Glowing Skin
Cleanse & Peel
First, a Lookshop team member will exfoliate your skin, uncovering a new layer while gently resurfacing the skin for a fresh canvas free of dead skin cells and topical debris.
Extract & Hydrate
We will then use light, painless suction to remove debris and oil from the pores. After your new layer of skin is completely clean, we hydrate the skin by applying intense moisturizers.
Fuse & Protect
For the third and final step, our team will apply a protective layer of antioxidants and peptides that maximize the treatment’s glowing effects and fuses the serums to the skin for ultimate absorption.
Vi Chemical Peel
The Vi Peel contains a blend of Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA), Tretinoic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Phenol, Vitamin C, and other minerals to mitigate skin issues on the face, neck, and chest and is the only chemical peel safe for under your eyes. The blended formula works to remove damaged skin and entice cell growth for results including clear, firm, radiant skin. Although painless to most patients, the Vi Peel can sometimes cause mild discomfort, burning, or tingling.
What Does a Chemical Peel Do?
The Vi Peel works to mitigate issues with your skin surrounding:
- Acne and Acne Scarring
- Age and Sunspots
- Enlarged Pores
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Oil Balancing
Vi Chemical Peel: The Lookshop Process
- A team member will clean your skin with a mild cleanser.
- The first solution is applied to penetrate the cells of your skin’s surface.
- Another solution is then applied to reach the toxins and dead skin cells that are deeper in the skin.
- The treatment dries very quickly and all you have to do is wait 5 hours before washing the solution off.