Microneedling Designed For You
This treatment reduces the appearance of problem areas and produces fantastic results for:
- Acne Scarring
- Fine Lines
- Stretch Marks
- Sun Damage
Benefits of Microneedling
The various benefits provided by microneedling include:
- Safe and effective on all skin types
- Based on your skin, needle depth can range from 0.1 to 2.5mm
- Notice results 1-2 weeks after treatment and up to 3 months post-procedure
Agnes RF works by delivering precise radio frequency into pockets of fat. If you have stubborn fatty tissue in the chin, buccal area, jowls, or underneath your eyes, Agnes RF microneedling can help! Agnes RF allows us to target below the surface of the skin, with precision, to tighten and reduce fat.
Morpheus8 is a minimally invasive bipolar radiofrequency (RF) tissue treatment, that delivers the deepest fractional treatments available. Morpheus8 is a minimally invasive device for fractional coagulation of subcutaneous tissue. Morpheus8 provides an interchangeable portfolio of microneedling tips to deliver customizable fractional treatments.
- Reduces the signs of aging; skin texture, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of acne scarring
- Is a minimally invasive procedure performed in-office with a manageable recovery time
- Safe for all skin types, light to dark
- Effective on all body parts, including face, neck, and décolletage
- The first FDA-approved SkinPen Microneedling device
- Up to a 3x faster Microneedling recovery with enhanced rejuvenation results
- 10x stimulation of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid
- Introducing 15 billion exosomes and 2,000 active system stem cell secretory factors per application
Exosomes can be added topically to any microneedling appointment to enhance results and speed up recovery time.
We use EXO|E Exosomes at The Lookshop Aesthetics.
The Lookshop Difference: How We Do It
- A team member will apply a safe, topical cream to numb the area being treated ensuring you are as comfortable as possible before we begin.
- Once appropriately numbed, we will use the patented microneedling electrodes to puncture your skin, stimulating new cell growth and boosting collagen.
- The micro-needled areas are then treated with growth serums and other topical solutions.
Serving Macon, GA and Surrounding Areas
While our physical location is in Forsyth, GA, we are pleased to extend our services to clients in Macon, GA, and the surrounding areas. We understand the importance of accessibility and convenience when it comes to skincare and facial aesthetics, and we are dedicated to serving individuals in the Macon area. In addition to our range of services, including facials, chemical peels, and dermal fillers, we are excited to offer our microneedling aesthetic treatment. This innovative procedure stimulates collagen production and improves the texture and tone of the skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars. If you’re looking to enhance your skin’s health and radiance, our microneedling treatment is an excellent choice.
Get Professional Microneedling Treatment
To learn more about our skin microneedling treatment services in Forsyth and Macon, GA, give us a call today at 478.347.8840 or schedule an appointment at our aesthetics studio. We are excited to serve the residents of Macon, GA, and the surrounding areas.
Not sure what facial treatment is right for your skin?
What Our Patients Say
Services We Offer
/02Agnes Radio Frequency
/05Signature Lookshop Lip Fillers
/09IPL Photofacial & Hair Reduction
/10Women’s Health Services